We Own Everything You See
As expert curators of the world's best luxury goods, we pride ourselves in our rigorous authenticity protocol. Every product we acquire has undergone a thorough multi-step control check by master authenticators to meet the highest standards of excellence.
- Every item you see is fully owned by LXRandCo – goodbye, questionable consignment.
- Every item we own is double-authenticated by our experts - our head buyer and a second member of our team review the authenticity of every purchase we make.
- Every item we sell is authenticity guaranteed – if you have any doubts, we’ll buy it back.
Have Any Doubts? We'll Buy it Back.
Five key means by which we ensure the authenticity of our collection:
- Expert buyers: Our buying team works together to knowledge-share and verify each piece before it joins our collection. Each buyer on our tight-knit team comes from a luxury background and is thoroughly trained by our head buyer on what to look for when evaluating quality designer products.
- Double-authentication: Each piece is verified by at least two members of our buying and production team - including our head buyer.
- Custom authenticity reports: All items joining our collection receive an authenticity report outlining the exact product, quality, and condition in which the item was received, along with description and photos. We do not accept product that has been altered or repaired in any way.
- Owned inventory: Unlike consignment retailers, we purchase our products outright through private auctions, individual collections, and directly from clients. We stand behind each and every carefully selected piece in our collection.
- Tight brand focus: We don't sell every product type and we don't sell every brand. We intentionally limit the brands we carry amongst our collection in order to focus on the most iconic items from the world's best luxury brands. This allows us to better get to know the conditions and unique craftsmanship behind each brand. Our team can tell the subtle differences between a brand’s bag produced one year to the next.