Who are we?
LXRandCo is a vintage luxury retailer that specializes in authentic handbags and accessories from designer brands including Hermès, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Ferragamo, Miu Miu, Cartier, Dior, Chloé, and more! LXRandCo prides itself in its rigorous authenticity protocol. LXRandCo sources its products through private auctions, individual collections and directly from clients online and in select retail locations. We do not buy or sell reproductions. LXRandCo is not affiliated with any of the brands listed on the site and in store. We guarantee all products to be 100% authentic.
What does vintage mean?
LXRandCo's selection of luxury vintage products range from pieces that date back over 50 years ago, to items part of collections from this season. Vintage steps away from the traditional luxury shopping experience and focuses on preowned luxury masterpieces. LXRandCo gives renewed life, and a fresh chapter to each piece that we buy and sell.
How do I know the merchandise is authentic?
LXRandCo prides itself on the quality of its merchandise and does not accept or sell reproductions. Every product acquired has undergone a thorough control check to meet the highest standards of excellence. LXRandCo guarantees the authenticity and condition of every item sold so that customers can purchase products with complete confidence.
What is the condition of the merchandise?
The condition of each item is specified by an alphabetical rating found within the product description. An overview of the ratings can be found below:
- S - Never been used or carried
- A - Very good condition, there may be slight signs of wear
- AB - Good condition, some signs of wear due to regular use
- B - Fair condition, discolorations and visible wear or other marks
- BC - Well used, obvious signs of use such as scratches and stains
Do you offer warranty on your products?
Due to the vintage nature of our products, we are unable to offer a warranty on any products offered for sale via our website.
Orders and Payments
We work hard to make sure your order is sent out on time. It is up to the receiver to ensure that the correct shipping address is provided, and that you are there to receive your item. LXRandCO is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Can I use a foreign issued credit card?
If you are attempting to make a payment with a card that has not been issued in the country where you are shipping your item, there may be additional information required to authorise the purchase.
For all orders made with foreign issued cards, please contact us at 1-800-764-0521 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your billing information.
Can I order by phone?
At this stage, LXRandCo only accepts orders placed online at LXRCO.com.
Can I cancel or change my order once it has been placed?
If you would like to cancel your order, you can request a cancellation up until the time your order processed. If the order has already been processed, it will be treated as an unauthorized return and be subject to fees. See the Returns section for more information. Please note that if a promotional credit (including referral credits) was used in an order that you have cancelled, the credit will not be reimbursed.
Why have I been contacted about my payment?
Due to the high value of orders, you may be contacted by our accounts department to confirm your billing information. In cases where the billing and shipping addresses do not match, we may require you or your credit card company to verify the purchase.
If you fail to respond to an email or telephone call requesting additional information, LXRandCo reserves the right to hold the shipment and/or cancel the order. Please ensure you have added email@example.com to your safe list and have included a valid phone number in your order to avoid missing these important notifications.
Selling Your Luxury Item
How does Sell Your Luxury Item work?
If you own a designer item but are ready to move on or upgrade to the latest style, LXRandCo will save you the trouble of selling it yourself. We offer direct, competitive prices based on the condition and model of the product.
Please fill out our online appraisal form.
If we are able to appraise the item based on the information provided, we will contact you with our price offer and details of payment.
If we need to take a closer look at the item, we will ask you to send it in for a personal appraisal.We cover all in-bound shipping costs on items that are requested for assessment.
For sellers who live in the Montreal, Canada area, you can call us at 1-800-764-0521 for an appraisal in-person at our head office.
Please read our purchase conditions below for a full list of terms and conditions.
What are the Sell Your Luxury Item conditions?
Shipping Policy: LXRandCo provides sellers with free in-bound, FedEx ground shipping when both parties agree on an offer price. The company will not be held responsible for items that are shipped using a different provider.
Payment Options: LXRandCo will advise seller for payment options once the item has arrived at our warehouse for verification and we are satisfied with its authenticity. Each payment might take up to a total of 3 weeks to arrive depending on the method chosen.
Damage Prevention: LXRandCo will cover all in-bound shipping costs and provide insurance for the value of the package. The seller can only ship the item using the FedEx shipping label provided. If the seller chooses to ship the item using a different provider or not package it well, LXRandCo will not be held responsible for compensation or insurance cover.
Item Authenticity: The seller agrees that all items submitted for sale are authentic and that they have made no intentional attempt to sell LXRandCo counterfeit products. If the item is discovered to be counterfeit, or significantly different from the pictures provided, it will be returned to the seller after the authentication fee of $45 has been paid in full within 30 days of payment notice to the seller.
This is reluxury – without the commitment.
Choose any of our iconic handbags to be your main squeeze for up to 6 months. Get up to 75% of your purchase price back in credit when it’s time to move on to the next.
|Buy any of our iconic handbags, in store or online.
||Wear that gorgeous piece as much as your heart desires.
||Send it back online in the same condition within 6 months and get 75% of the price you paid back.
That’s 6 months of reluxury for only 25% of its standard price – and a commitment-free closet.
How does Reluxury Restart work?
Online for a limited time only, check out our Sell Your Bag page and fill out the required details. Our expert buying team will get back to you within one business day.
We will give you a credit of up to 75% of your original purchase price, after discounts and before taxes and shipping fees. The following conditions must be met:
- Your item was purchased at LXRandCo (in-store or online) within the last 6 months.
- Your item has to be in the same condition as when it was purchased from LXRandCo.
- Items must include all original included items. This includes (but is not limited to) the brand dust bag, pouches, straps, lock, keys, and any other items that originally came with the purchase of the item. If items are missing, we can not guarantee maximum credit offer.
- Currently, only select* bags and wallets are eligible for the Reluxury Restart program, items with an original price of less than $345 are not eligible. Note* Please refer to brand drop-down list on the Sell your bag page for eligible brands.
What happens if I want to sell my item back, but it’s been more than 6 months since I purchased it?
Unfortunately, your item will no longer be eligible for the buy-back program. Your item, however, is still eligible for our Sell Your Bag process.
Does my LXRandCo credit expire?
All LXRandCo credits expire 18 months from the date they are issued. LXRandCo credits are valid online only.
Can I choose cash instead of a Reluxury credit?
Absolutely! If you choose to return your item within 6 months in the same condition in which it was purchased, we will provide you with 60% of the original “Purchase Price” in cash.
LXRandCo eGift Cards are available in amounts of $100, $200, $500 and $1000.
LXRandCo eGift Card Terms and Conditions:
Purchase and use of any LXRandCo eGift Card confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- LXRandCo eGift Cards are only redeemable towards merchandise online at lxrco.com
- LXRandCo eGift Cards are not refundable
- LXRandCo eGift Cards may not be redeemed for cash or used to purchase any other eGift Cards
- No discounts can be applied towards the purchase of a LXRandCo eGift Card
- Sales tax is applicable to merchandise purchased with a LXRandCo eGift Card
- For LXRandCo eGift Cards, delivery of the eGift Card to an incorrect but deliverable email address as provided by the purchaser is the responsibility of the purchaser
- LXRandCo eGift Cards have no service fees and no expiration dates
- If you cancel or return your order and you paid using a LXRandCo eGift Card, we'll credit the funds to the original LXRandCo eGift Card
- LXRandCo is not responsible for lost or stolen eGift Cards. However, if your LXRandCo eGift Card is lost or stolen, and you have proof of purchase, we will issue a replacement, for the remaining balance shown on our records at the point of replacement card issuance
- Your eGift Card number are required for all inquiries
- To verify the remaining balance on a LXRandCo eGift Card, please contact our Customer Care department or check your balance at check out on lxrco.com
- LXRandCo Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our discretion
- All boosted gift cards (amounts of $120, $240, $725 and $1300) will be reverted back to their original purchase amount on January 1, 2021.
Each of our pre-owned, luxury vintage items are considered unique and for this reason, LXRandCo does not offer any price matching.
Price adjustments cannot be made on any item purchased on sale. We can honor 1 price adjustment for regular priced items within 7 days of purchase.
Price adjustments apply only to items purchased on LXRCO.com